This front system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 11 inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals. Quality bearings used, along with NAS high grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The SS4+ is designed just like Baers larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15 inch wheels.
- Designed To Be Used With 1970-1972 Mopar E-Body And B-Body Disc Spindles
Why Purchase The SS4+?
- All the benifits of our larger brake systems just in a smaller package to fit 15 inch wheels
- Perfect system for someone looking to retain 15 inch wheels, or the enthusiast that wants to have a larger wheel with the option to go back to the stock look
- Everything needed, including hoses and fittings, except for General fit applications.
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat anodized black and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Rotor comes pre-assembled
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs with Timken or SKF bearings installed
- Hubs are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease
- May be used with your current rear drum system