This front system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 11 inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals. Quality bearings used, along with NAS high grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The SS4+ is designed just like Baers larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15 inch wheels.
- Designed to be used with Wilwood Pro Spindles
Why Purchase the SS4+?
- All the benifits of our larger brake systems just in a smaller package to fit 15 inch wheels
- Perfect system for the enthusiast that wants to have a larger wheel with the option to go back to the stock look
- Everything needed, including fittings
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat, anodized black, and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Rotor comes pre-assembled
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs with quality bearings and races installed
- Hubs are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease
- May be used with your current rear drum system
The S4 Caliper Features:
- 4 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Internal crossover design
- Dual seals - dust/weather/pressure - to meet D.O.T. specifications
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses a common 4-Piston pad for easy replacements - P/N DR1
- Red Powder Coat Finish - Standard Colors are: Red, Black, and Silver - Custom colors available
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Uses correct banjo style fittings - Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material!