This front system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 11 inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals. Quality bearings used, along with NAS high grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The SS4+ is designed just like Baers larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15 inch wheels. This is the first drag race system designed specifically for heavy, fast cars that might see street use. Rotors are vented, and calipers have dust seals. Hubs come with ARP 1/2 inch x 20 Race Studs.
- Designed to be used with 1979-1993 Ford Mustang 4-Lug Wheels W/O SN95 Spindles And Hubs
Why Purchase the SS4+ Deep Stage Drag Race Systems?
- All the benifits of our larger brake systems just in a smaller package to fit 15 inch wheels
- Designed specifically for heavy, fast cars - Still can be used on the street
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat, anodized black, and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Rotor comes pre-assembled
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs with Timken or SKF quality bearings and races installed
- Hubs are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs, billet dust caps, and packed with Redline synthetic grease
- Include ARP 1/2 Inch x 20 Race Studs
The S4 Caliper Features:
- 4 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Internal crossover design
- Dual seals - dust/weather/pressure - to meet D.O.T. specifications
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses a common 4 piston pad for easy replacements - P/N DR1
- Clear Powder Coat Finish - Standard Colors are: Clear and Fire Red - Custom colors available
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Uses correct banjo style fittings - Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material!