This rear system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 12 inch 1-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include a unique billet backing plate that not only acts as a caliper mount, but also houses the bankisa 1-piece park shoe. This is a more modern, better working, park brake assembly than the more commonly used drum in hat park brake systems. This is a General Fit Rear - Park Brake Cables NOT Included. Systems feature stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals.
- Designed To Be Used With Stock 9 Inch Ford With Small Bearing Housing And 8 Inch Ford Standard Bearing Housing
- This System Has Both 5 x 4.50 Inch And 5 x 4.75 Inch Wheel Bolt Patterns
Why Purchase the SS4?
- Features a 1pc 12 inch directionally vaned rotor
- Perfect match for our Track4 front brake system
- Fully machined billet backing plate that also holds the banksia park brake assembly
- Features a Banksia park brake. A modern design of a common drum in hat. Uses the same shoe as the late model Corvette C5/C6
- Complete with all hoses, fittings and hardware
- 12 inch rotors will fit some 15 inch and most 16 inch wheels - Verify with a template
The S4 Caliper Features:
- 4 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Internal crossover design
- Dual seals - dust/weather/pressure) to meet D.O.T. specifications
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses a common 4 piston pad for easy replacements P/N DR1
- Black Powder Coat Finish - Standard Colors are Red, Black or Silver - Custom colors available
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
- Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baers Verislide self centering brackets
- Uses correct banjo style fittings - Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material!