This rear system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 12 inch 1-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include a unique billet backing plate that not only acts as a caliper mount, but also houses the bankisa 1-piece park shoe. This is a more modern, better working, park brake assembly than the more commonly used drum in hat park brake systems. Systems feature stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals.
Why Purchase the SS4?
- Features a 1pc 12 inch directionally vaned rotor
- Perfect match for our Track4 front brake system
- Fully machined billet backing plate that also holds the banksia park brake assembly
- Features a Banksia park brake. A modern design of a common drum in hat. Uses the same shoe as the late model Corvette C5/C6
- Complete with all hoses, fittings, Park Brake Cables, and hardware
- 12 inch rotors will fits most 15 inch wheels - Verify with a template
The S4 Caliper Features:
- 4 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Internal crossover design
- Dual seals - dust/weather/pressure to meet D.O.T. specifications
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses a common 4 piston pad for easy replacements P/N DR1
- Red Powder Coat Finish - Standard Colors are Red, Black or Silver - Custom colors available
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
- Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baers Verislide self centering brackets
- Uses correct banjo style fittings - Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material!