This rear system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 12 inch 1-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include a unique billet backing plate that not only acts as a caliper mount, but also houses the bankisa 1-piece park shoe. This is a more modern, better working, park brake assembly than the more commonly used drum in hat park brake systems. Park Brake Cables are Included. Systems feature stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals.
- Designed To Be Used With 1967-1969 GM F-Body With The Buick/Olds/Pontiac 10 Bolt And 12 Bolt Non C-Clip Rear With Bearing-On-Axle Ends
Why Purchase the SS4?
- Features a 1pc 12 inch directionally vaned rotor
- Perfect match for our Track4 front brake system
- Fully machined billet backing plate that also holds the banksia park brake assembly
- Features a Banksia park brake. A modern design of a common drum in hat. Uses the same shoe as the late model Corvette C5/C6
- Complete with all hoses, fittings and hardware
- 12 inch rotors will fit some 15 inch and most 16 inch wheels - Verify with a template