These short stamped steel valve covers are electrostatically painted and baked with a durable high-tech, Chevy Orange epoxy, and finished with the famous Chevrolet and Bowtie emblems. These Chevrolet Bowtie valve covers are made of heavy-gauge steel, 20 percent thicker than typical aftermarket valve covers, greatly reducing the likelihood of leakage around the valve cover flange area caused by fasteners being over-torqued. Stamped valve covers are offered in either tall or short height. Oil restricting baffles are offered in many valve covers for those who wish to maintain the PCV hookup. All valve covers are sold in pairs, equipped with air breather and PCV grommets, unless specified otherwise. Technical Note: Production height Chevy valve covers and valve covers with baffles will not clear most stud girdle applications.
- Engine Valve Cover
- Stamped Steel Tall Style With Baffles
- Chevy Orange Epoxy Finish With Black Chevrolet and Bowtie Logo
- Fits 1965 to 1996 396-454 Big Block Chevy
- Made From Quality Material
- Officially Licensed Chevrolet Performance Parts Product
- Sold As One Pair