With deck heights from 9.600” to 11.100”, a +.600” raised cam location, spread oil pan rails and bore sizes up to 4.600”, the Big M PRO gives you the versatility to build a wide variety of engine combinations.
- Deck Options from 9.600” to 11.100” or custom heights.
- Raised cam location +.600” clears stroker crankshafts.
- Oil pan rails are spread .750”.
- Accepts crankshaft strokes up to 5.000 inch for large displacement applications with clearancing.
- Four valley head stud bosses prevent head gasket failures with high compression ratios and/or nitrous oxide. Slotted bosses allow the use of studs instead of difficult to install bolts.
- True priority main oiling directs oil to the main bearings before the lifters for reliability at high RPM. Stepped main oil gallery ensures uniform oil supply for all five main bearings.
- Oil crossovers located in the valley simplify restricting oil flow to the top end and deliver maximum oil volume to the main bearings ensuring reliable lubrication for the lifters and pushrods on both cylinder banks.
- Steel 4-bolt main bearing caps are manufactured in-house by Dart to ensure quality and compatibility with the block. Three center caps have splayed outer bolts that anchor the caps to the strongest part of the casting, front and rear caps have vertical bolts for oil pan clearance.
- Parts kit included (PN 32000005