ET Street S/S P305/45R17 17.0 Inch Rim Dia 27.9 Inch OD. A street tire that can be driven on the track, the ET Street S/S from Mickey Thompson is a high performance street to strip tire with radial construction, R2 compound and more; 15- to 20-inch fitments.
- D.O.T. approved for street use
- Equivalent Tread Void as the ET Street Radial II, redistributed for improved hydroplane resistance while providing plenty of tread contact for excellent dry traction
- Proven R2 compound, the same proven compound used on the quickest drag radials on the planet provides superior traction at the strip with little or no burnout required
- Tubeless construction provides leak-free seal without the expense and hassle of tubes
- Series: ET Street S/S
- Size: P305/45R17
- Color: Black
- Rim Diameter: 17 Inch
- O.D. 27.9 Inch
- Section Width Inch: 11.9 Inch
- Tread Width Inch: 10.59 Inch
- Tread Depth 32nds: 6.0
- Approximate Weight Lbs: 36
- Measured Rim Width: 10.00 Inch
- Minimum Rim Width: 9.50 Inch
- Maximum Rim Width: 11.50 Inch
- Sidewall type: Black Sidewall
Do Not Use On Dyno.Important:
All Bias Drag Drive Tires Must Be Matched To Be Within 1/2 Inch Roll Out.
Never Use Rim Screws On Radial Drag Tires!