Now you can easily check your valve train while the engine is running. The diagonal cut of the top section ensures no mess. Each valve cover features oversize bolts for fast removal, a top and bottom section, and a retained gasket for a tight seal. Will clear roller rockers and stud girdles. Comes with required Allen wrench. Removable OEM style baffle. Tall. All valve covers come equipped with grommets. Fits 1958 to 1986 265-400 Small Block Chevy engines. U.S. Pat. Nos. 7,343,890, D543,998S. Technical Note: Will not fit cylinder head 12340034 or similar with three rectangular raised internal sections near the valve cover mounting surface, unless such sections are milled off. Sold as one pair.
- Engine Valve Covers
- Two-Piece Die-Cast Tall Style With Baffle
- Polished Finish With Plain Top - No Logos
- Fits 1958 to 1986 265-400 Small Block Chevy Engines
- Clears Baffle From Stud Girdles Or Roller Rockers
- Includes Allen Wrench To Remove/Replace Top
- Sold As One Pair