With O-rings on each end to assure securing positioning, this unit slides down into the lifter bore and sits atop the camshaft for accurate measurement of lobe lift and base circle runout. Supplied with two followers, one for flat tappet or hydraulic cams, and the other for roller cams. Designed for GM .842 inch diameter and Ford .875 inch diameter applications. Includes 0-1.000 inch Dial Indicator P/N 66962 with 0.001 inch increments! Sold as one kit.
- Engine Camshaft Checking Tool With Dial Indicator
- Fits GM .842 Inch And Ford .875 Inch Lifter Bores
- 0 to 1.000 Inch Range in 0.001 Inch Increments
- O-Ring Secured Bore Mounting
- Includes Hydraulic Tappet And Roller Tappet Followers
- Sold As One Kit